Cabo Eve

>> Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today was so nice. It was C.'s art show at UT, and so many good-luck-offering friends came out to say hello and offer their words of encouragement and support. Also, so many people called just to say, "You can do this!"

Thank you! Your kinds words and hugs are much appreciated. (You know, since I'm a hugger.)

Tomorrow is indeed the big day!

I fly out of Detroit at 2:59 p.m.
Arrive in Dallas at 4:40 p.m.
Leave Dallas at 7:25 p.m. (ew. Long layover.)
Arrive in Cabo at 9:05 p.m.!

You know, I have a feeling that this really is going to be somewhat anti-climatic. Which is ok with me. I suspect that our "goodbye" (C. & I's) will be very "normal." We've done as much as a month apart from one another. So, this 10-day jaunt is a "warm-up." Very do-able.

However, I must admit, I'm still floored that tomorrow our adventure begins. It's like the day before Christmas. It's Cabo Eve.

1 comments:

Wrestling Kitties 11:00 AM  

I am SO excited to read all this stuff!!! Let us know after you get settled and I can't wait to hear more about your awesome "adventure" into a new job/new place!!!!

YAY :-D

Post a Comment