Work Day Numero Uno...Done

>> Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Great day today. The morning consisted of sleeping in and a shower. The afternoon consisted of visiting the office, reading, asking questions, and feeling like a newbie.

The weather is lovely. Gorgeous, in fact.

The ocean sounds delightful. Waves crashing and all.

Tonight I took part in belly dance class. It was difficult. I am not good.

I'm off to bed.

:-)

I'm feeling: tired, still excited by this adventure, and of course...I miss Craig. Tremendously.

Oh note: The 'ole Cingular phone did indeed work. Verizon? Nah, not so much.

1 comments:

Traci 6:36 AM  

Kylee -- thanks to "Blog it Toledo" and the Toledo Free Press, I found your blog! So glad that I have a way to read about your adventures! :) It sounds lovely there. Best of luck.....can't wait to read more!

- Traci

Post a Comment