>> Sunday, April 29, 2007
My horoscope* today, as told to me by my husband, was:
"What may seem like amazing good luck is actually a reward you've earned."
Normally when grocery shopping in Cabo I get frustrated? Why? Because I can never find all that I'd like to find. Literally, when you go to the grocery whatever was there last week may or may not be there the next week. It's frustrating for someone (like me) who enjoys certain types of food.
Today, I was able to buy:
- No-bake cheesecakes (2 boxes)
- Boca Italian Sausages (5 boxes)
- Boca Breakfast Sausage links (2 boxes)
- Boca burgers (2 boxes)
- Boca chili (1 box, never tried it before)
- Vanilla wafers ! (I box)
- Light Silk Soy Milk for C. (2 cartons)
- Co-jack taco shredded cheese! (1 BIG 'ole bag.)
*I don't pay any real attention to horoscopes.