>> Saturday, September 16, 2006
I live in paradise.
Today I experienced a paradise-esque day.
- Slept in. Didn't have to wake early to deal with a hurricane or hurricane preparation.
- Visited a lovely salon with my sister and niece and receieved a crisp, clean french manicure and pedicure. (Felt pretty.)
- Drove with sister, niece and nephew down to Cabo to feast on the best sushi in the world at Nick-San. (Seriously, it's the best.)
- Ate carmel "explotion" Haagan-Daas ice cream.
- Walked in at just the right moment to a movie: The Devil Wears Prada
- Enjoyed the movie.
- Drove home, and stopped at Costco. (A little bit of the States, right her in Meh-hee-coe.)