Little Clearer

>> Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So, it appears that our is move is becoming a bit clearer.

Today is my final day at work - and I'm feeling several emotions, all at once. Which quite honestly, I've grown accustomed to doing the past month or so.

I'm sad to leave my friends. I'm not sad to leave my job and the responsibilities that come with it.
I'm quite excited to start this new chapter. As a matter of fact, I'm ready to just do it. I'm not sure I want to keep "planning for it" or "keep thinking about it." I just want to GO. Get past this "goodbye" stuff.

All very interesting. And overwhelming. And exciting.

--

Last night I had a great night with M., J., S. & K. We went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant and just chatted, laughed, cried, laughed and cried. It was wonderful. And I felt loved. I'm so thankful for them.

--

(The picture above was sent to me by Tootsie Muffin Willhite on 7/25/06. She's such a thoughtful dog.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment