As it turns out.

>> Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm stressed.

(I'm writing about this on the Dos Pretzels site, because my stress is undoubtedly directly related to my impending move. Not that it's a bad thing, it's that...well, let's be real. Moving internationally without one's husband or dog, to start a new job, can be daunting.)

Anywho.

Dr. W. said that the reason why I'm experiencing back pain, stomach pain, headaches (and more symptoms that I don't want to get into), is because my allergies are flaring up (yay T-Town weather) and just good 'ole fashioned stress.

Perscription:
Some nose spray for the allergies.
Massage therapy for the stress.

Hook a sista up.

Me: "So, Dr. W. You're pretty much prescribing that I get regular massages?"

Dr. W.: (laughs) "Yes, you may want to continue them while you're in Cabo, too."

Me: "Well, I'm sold. I'm excited to tell C. about this."

Dr. W.: "I bet you are."

So friends, get this. My Dr. recomended that I get regular massages. Why, he nearly demanded it. "Kylee YOU NEED MASSAGES. REGULARLY." (Ok, so he didn't say that.)

Fantastic.

At least it's not like a regular colonic or something. Ha.

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties 1:09 PM  

Well Kylee, you have to follow Dr's orders!!

Any reason for a massage works for me....go get yourself some massages :-)

Malissa 1:31 PM  

i want my Dr. to prescribe it.
do you think that b/c your Doc prescribed it, it could be covered by insurance? look into it?

Tiny 2:11 PM  

What a spectacular thing for him to prescribe! You better get right on that!

Post a Comment