Highlights (and I use the world loosely)

>> Sunday, November 19, 2006


All's well. Nice laid-back weekend.
Highlights:

  • Company party on the beach. Super fun. Great company, great group. Was out until 4 a.m. (uh-huh. I'm getting old.)
  • Have a sore throat, did a lot of sleeping.
  • Saw a movie with my brother and sis -- fun, family bonding.
  • T. started putting up Christmas decorations at her house. (They really do look great.)
  • Ate ramen for dinner -- so nice. (They had the "oriental flavor" I like at CCC in Cabo.)
  • Went to Costco - love it there.
  • Went to Home Depot.
  • A gigantic centipede almost killed us. Big bro and nephew took care of it. Pictures to come.
  • Going to bed.
  • The little sister, the mom and the husband ALL ARRIVE in 3 days. SO cool.
:-)

3 comments:

Malissa 10:37 AM  

ummmmm........in some sick, twisted way - i'm waiting to see a picture of this deadly insect!!

Heather 4:55 PM  

I am fascinated by your life. I once was adventerous and moved far away and now I am back, about a block from my parents, my in-laws and my old elementary school. I finally have a job I adore yet, I cant help wanting to pick up and move out of the country. I appreciate your blog, it gives me a tiny little escape. Thanks! Oh, and I am glad you liked the K-Fed/Britney photos. They are stellar pillars in our society!

Ky • twopretzels.com 7:09 PM  

Miss - I hope you enjoy the picture above.

Keather, thanks for your comment!

Post a Comment