Something very exciting happend to me this weekend...

>> Monday, March 19, 2007


...I saw my FIRST whale!

Yup, ok. I just saw the tail, but still - I got the chills. It's so cool.

C. and I were in the pool this weekend and he was staring out into the ocean. And wah-la, he saw a particularly playful whale tooling about. We watched her (I prefer to think it was a her) for about a half hour. Jumping around and playing. It was SO cool.

Nice.

Note: the image above is not said whale's tail. Just a likeness used for dramatic effect.

3 comments:

Wrestling Kitties 5:54 AM  

How EXCITING!!!!! I love the ocean! I remember seeing my first wild dolphins out on a boat in FL......it is just an amazingly wonderful world in the water!!!

Anna@MetaMusings 2:48 PM  

That would be awesome! I am very jealous that you saw one in the wild.

Lacie Irish Oatmeal 7:31 AM  

A coworker's father just bought a time-share in Cabo. He told her she needed to come and visit him, as her life's mission is to see a whale in the wild. I don't know the terminology, but she said it is where they go to give birth. Hopefully, you will be seeing a lot of them.

Post a Comment