The wall is slowly going up...

>> Sunday, July 22, 2007

This is the part of the wall separating our back patio from our neighbor's.
I believe they'll be painting it. Eventually. When the other parts are done.

This is just to the right of the picture above. From the patio out into the yard.
The wall looks super-high. I'm wondering if it will actually be that high for the length of our yard.
If so, I think that's somewhat unnecessary.
But, who am I but merely a renter?

Again, just a bit further right from the last photo. Trench dug.
Neighbor's yard on the top (to the left of us).
Our yard is the one with all the dirt piled on it.

I'd say the best part of the wall-building would be the 3 workers who show up every morning around 9 a.m. and remain on our back patio for the day.
They've taken to storing their equipment in a wooden crate on our patio that came with the house.
Huh? What? I guess our casa is their casa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment