Hurricane update

>> Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hello friends - indeed, Hurricane Henriette is soaking/smoking Cabo.
Power is set to go out today (from the city) at 1 p.m. and it's been raining for hours and hours.

As luck (and God) would have it, my sister, niece, C. and I are in L.A. today. Will be shopping and seeing Wicked later.

My brother and new sister (bless their hearts) are back in Cabo holding down the forts and watching Buttercup and Fergie. (THANK YOU!)

Apparently no one is allowed to drive anywhere and it's just...not...fun...at...all.

So - my family is safe...just waiting it out.

2 comments:

Anna@MetaMusings 8:01 PM  

I am glad to hear on the otro blog that everyone is safe!

Wrestling Kitties 10:06 PM  

Yes, I am glad everyone is safe and hopefully there is minimal damage to the area!

Post a Comment