Eat. Eat. Eat. Can't we just talk at the park?

>> Thursday, August 24, 2006

During this back-in-Toledo period I've tried to see many friends and family members. That's cool. Love it. However, what I'm noticing is that much of this socializing is occuring around one thing: food.

Yeah, I love food just as much as the next closet-over-eater. However, I'm sick of eating.

Yup, you heard it here.

Almost EVERY NIGHT we've eaten out together (just C. and I. We have no food.) or with others. I'm tired of it.

Why, if you want to see people, must we always eat or drink together? Thoughts?

1 comments:

Wrestling Kitties 8:44 AM  

I think food is a relaxer. Everyone loves food and it is an easy way to bring people together and talk. Like holidays, family get togethers or even a night with your friends....food is a great connector.

HOWEVER, I do think it can get ridiculous and understand what you mean. It can get old and feel like all you are doing is eating. But I bet you will/did really enjoy this time and are happy you ate your way through Toledo w/ C. You deserve to splurge a little with your family and friends before you leave!

Post a Comment