Fo Mo

>> Sunday, November 05, 2006

Four more nights, and I will see my husband, my dog, my house, my bed, my stuff and my other life. (**smile**)

I love it here, but I must admit - going home is worrisome for me--only because it's when I'm actually physically there that I miss my "old" life.

I'm much better with change. Make the decision, DO it, be done. Don't look back. MOVE on. I'm not good with waffling back and forth - and until C. gets here permanently, I feel as if going back and forth is "waffling." You know? I much prefer he comes here. (But then again, it's good to get out of this little place every so often. Everyone says it's absolutely necessary to do so.)

It's such a weird feeling to know that my life is now here (though not 100% of it), yet I still have some "life" back there.

I'm ready for both of my lives to meet up. Here. In Cabo.

I'm bracing myself though, I don't want to be overly sentimental about everything I own. You know? I have a feeling this will happen. Pictures on the wall, my dining room table, my bathroom, my bathTUB, all of my favorite things...

Ugh. This is going to kill me.

Hmm...

1 comments:

Malissa 9:53 AM  

i hope you enjoy your time at home, and find it comforting to be there. i know life is sort of in "waffle" mode for you. but remember: nothing is worth more than this day. ;)

Post a Comment