Freedom

>> Wednesday, November 15, 2006

For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm doing what I want to do.

I'm living my life for myself and for my husband.

And, I'm happy.

It is a an invigorating, energizing and amazing feeling -- to get up, like your job and be proud that you're trying something new.
I only wish that my loved ones can experience a contentedness like this. Change is not for everyone, but everyone does have choices. I'm glad we made this one.

Yeah, there are a ton of things that are unresolved right now.
Yeah, there isn't a lot of certainty right now.
Yeah, it's a transitional period, but I ask for your understanding.

In no way am I attempting to ignore or vanish from the relationships that I hold so dear, instead... I am, we are, getting our lives together.

The logistics and complications that are involved with this transition are sometimes overwhelming and weigh heavy--however, they're temporary. Truly.

I appreciate any and all of the support that you've given to myself and C.

Thank you for your patience and unconditional love.

2 comments:

Malissa 12:58 PM  

all i have to say is that i'm happy for you, i love you, and please keep me posted as to any job openings in MX that might suit me ("howdy ho, Neighbors" - is what i long to say to you).

Ky • twopretzels.com 11:43 PM  

:-)

I would love to have you here. You'll NEVER know how much.

Post a Comment