You've got to be kidding me.

>> Wednesday, November 15, 2006


(Click to make larger)

I thought that Hurricane Season was "over".

Yeah, right.

As you can see above, Sergio (which has now been upgraded to a hurricane) is heading directly toward us. Judging by the map above, it should get to us right around Wed. (When the mom, the little sister and the husband will be arriving.)

Allegedly, Sergio has strengthened quickly but is moving slowly.

Fun fact: Each time I've returned from Toledo, or that someone comes to visit me -- there's a hurricane!

1 comments:

Wrestling Kitties 12:58 PM  

Not cool!! I will pray that this storm works itself out before or even better just goes back into the depths of the ocean and leave's you alone on thanksgiving!

Sergio - leave them alone on thanksgiving!! (maybe that helped a little) ;-)

Post a Comment