O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

>> Sunday, December 10, 2006

C. and I decided to not do the "Christmas Tree" thing this year in Ohio.

Quite frankly, it's just too difficult.

I get home on the 21st and we leave on the 28th -- not enough time to buy a tree, put it up, wait for it to "fall," decorate it...then take it all back down again. Nah, not this year.

On that same note, I am SO not in the Christmas spirit. At all. It's just so weird when it's December 10th and it was nearly 80 or so today. Not.In.It.At.All.

1 comments:

Traci 7:36 PM  

I absolutely get the "not in the Christmas spirit" thing. But, I think mine has something to do with the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant and bigger than Santa Claus. :) -- I know it's not because of the weather -- it's been cold here. :(

Here's hoping that we both can find some Christmas spirit during the next few weeks!!!

I'm sure that once you are back in T-town and w/ your hubby things might be more festive!!!

- tlc :)

Post a Comment