Dos semanas mas!!!

>> Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Two more weeks will I sleep alone.
Then I will be in my home on the 22nd.
Then I will be with my husband (where I belong) for the rest of our lives. (Barring neither of us decides to move to another country, thus starting another 5-month long separation.)

Amazing.

I can't believe we've almost been living apart from one another for 5 months.

It's flown by and dragged on.
It's been depressing and exciting.
It's been exhilarating and scary.
It's tested us, pushed us and has solidified one thing:

I love him, love him, love him. Without him I'm not as strong as I thought I was.

He's allowed me to try something new. To live "independently," to go after my dreams. To do what I needed to do. He's let me be me.

He's exactly what I had inscribed on his wedding band - He's my everything.

He's comforted me through tears over the phone. He's taken care of every last detail of our "Ohio lives" so that I could concentrate on starting this chapter. He's trusted me, loved me, and believed in me.

I'll say it again: I love him, love him, love him.

6 comments:

Tiny 6:47 AM  

Yay!!!! How exciting! It's all coming together:)

What a great Christmas present!

(I can't believe it's been almost five months already...!)

Malissa 7:21 AM  

awww....Ky - that was so super sweet. i love you guys.

Ky • twopretzels.com 7:55 AM  

:-)

You're totally right - it's the BEST Christmas present. YAY.

Miss, thank you.

Anonymous,  1:12 PM  

Love you to the moon and back a thousand times. I don't know where I would be with out you. The end is near and I can't wait to be with you. Love ya

Sarah 6:12 PM  

you two are beautiful.

Anonymous,  7:06 PM  

How great to finally hear from C on here other than a hurricane update. You guys are so adorable and I'm glad you will be together soon!

Post a Comment