Overall Mexico Thoughts

>> Saturday, January 13, 2007


  • The jeans that native women wear here are too tight.
  • Way too tight.
  • WAY too tight.
  • I don't understand why the "up" escalators are on the left side. They should be on the right; in line with how we drive. On the RIGHT side of the road.
  • The men, truly are short here. I feel for them.
  • I'm sick of all of the available food. Bored with it, really.
  • I love the weather. My sister told me that she can tell that "Spring has begun." (In January. COOL.)
  • There's a lot (if not too much ) downtime here... Since I"m 100% unwilling to learn to surf, I need to find something else to do. (I miss running. And shopping on weekends at Target.)
  • That's all for now.

1 comments:

washed/and/dried 12:32 AM  

I miss Target too.

Post a Comment