Housing Update

>> Friday, June 01, 2007

Well, we called several more contacts in San Jose to see if they had a.) anything for rent in our price range and b.) if we could have a dog. Here are the results:

  • Property Manager One (our current one): NOTHING
  • Property Manager Two (one I found online): NOTHING
  • Property Manager Three (Recommended by sister): NOTHING
  • Property Manager Four (Recommended by sister): Awaiting phone call
  • Property Manager Five (Local contact): Awaiting info
If we don't have anything by, say, Wednesday - we think we're going to go with the house in Cabo.


Post a Comment