I'm exhausted.

>> Friday, July 13, 2007

Yesterday we moved from Mykonos 201 B to the house on Fonatur.
I'm exhausted. And excited.

1.) It was 90 degrees.
2.) We had worked all day, then moved at night.
3.) We moved all of our stuff from the second floor, into our cars, to Fonatur, up about 12 stairs, a short walk and into our new house. I'm too old for this.
4.) Since I was in a new place yesterday, I didn't sleep well. Don't you hate it when you wake up every hour?
5.) We have no microwave (must buy) and our stove doesn't work. Thank goodness we have that toaster oven. :-)

I LOVE our new place. It's quirky, but then again - so am I, and whether he wants to believe it or not, so is C.

So, it's an absolute mess right now, but ah, well.

Last night around 11:30 p.m. we were both sweaty and gross. I tried to take a shower but found that there was no hot water. That was frustrating. Hopefully today there will be hot water.

2 comments:

Anna@MetaMusings 5:47 AM  

Yay! Thank goodness the move is over! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous,  9:49 AM  

Yay for moving!!!! Congrats!!!

Post a Comment