The Washer and Dryer Caper

>> Monday, July 09, 2007

Ok, so we ordered a washer and dryer from sears.com a week or so ago.

We had it delivered to the import/export agency our Company uses in San Diego.

Sears attempted to deliver it last Wednesday, but found that no one was at the import/export place. So, they called me here, in Cabo. We got a hold of the importer and he said, "I'm here!" So, bottom line was, the washer and dryer did not get delivered, even though people were there. No big deal, it happens.

THEN, I get a phone call from Sears saying that I need to reschedule my delivery time. That the washer and dryer will be delivered next Tuesday (tomorrow). Ok. Fine.

So I call the importer on Friday of last week asking if he's received my rug yet. He said, "I have your washer and dryer." I said, "You do?"After some odd Spanglish, I got off the phone utterly bewildered.

So, does he have my washer and dryer? Or my rug? Both? One? The other?

So during this time I have since gotten 3 phone calls from Sears.com telling me that my washer and dryer will be delivered to the San Diego address (importer) at some point tomorrow.

Ok. Fine. No worries. I call the importer's office, the secretary answers, I tell her the washer and dryer will be delivered tomorrow. She said, "Ok, I am open until 8 a.m. until 6 p.m." Perfect.

Fine.

THEN, I just get a phone call from someone here in Cabo, a Snell employee, telling me that importer has contacted her and that our washer and dryer will be delivered to our house tomorrow at noon.

THIS is weird. I wonder if the RUG isPublish Post coming tomorrow and the washer and dryer later.

Because at this point, I am expecting a washer and dryer here in Cabo at my house at noon and a washer and dryer at the importer in San Diego sometime between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

W.O.W.

1 comments:

Traci 8:01 AM  

Yeah, I'm confused....

...where exactly is the washer and dryer?

LOL.

Good luck with that! Can't wait to hear the end result.

:)

Post a Comment