A downer, exercise, vegetables, Wilbur, Odors, Disney, Cookies

>> Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I just made the mistake of going through my dotphoto albums of my house. And my yard. And my Ohio life. (I really should know better than to do that at 12:24 a.m.)

Anywho, I miss. C.
That's about it.
I really hate it that he's at home and I'm here.

I'm keeping my chin up, as is he - this is precisely what we expected it to be: difficult.
So many couples do this. We can do it, I know. It still...in all honesty...blows.

What's most difficult is not knowing what's going on every second of his day. You know me. I'm a talker. I like to verbally process my entire life in the company of my best friend. And, most importantly - I like to fall asleep hearing him breathe. It's hard to do that over the phone.

I wish he'd just say, "I hate this. I'm quitting my job and I'll be in Cabo tomorrow." However, I know it's not possible. He has a job. Our dog. Our house. Our life. It's just not logistically possible.

I need to keep my eyes GLUED to the future.

(Someone stop me from blogging at night. I'm really becoming way too depressing.) Moving on.

--

Today was a good day. Slow, but ok. Pilates class #3was excellent. I love it. Then, we attended a Labor Day cookout/barbecue with several Americans, a couple of Mexicans and a Canadian. (I had to laugh...)

Dinner (for me) was perfectly lovely: sauteed mushrooms, grilled squash and asparagus, Cesar salad and 1/2 of a baked potato. A vegetarian dream.

--

Chloe and I read more of Charlotte's Web tonight. She was asleep after 3 pages.

--

My office at work got flooded/wet during the hurricane. It needs to dry out and then have the carpet cleaned. The odor is so pungent, I can't be in there. Ew.

--

The satellite (TV) is still out. I'm kind of thrilled that we don't have to watch the Disney Channel 24/7. Hasta Luego That's So Raven, Hannah Montana and Cheetah Girls. Sweet.

--

Mega (the super market) had chocolate chip, Chips Ahoy cookies when we stopped there tonight. I ate six of them. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment