First celebrity sighting

>> Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yesterday the fam and I ate lunch at the Cabo Surt Hotel's restaurant. Sitting next to us were:

Enrique Igleseias and his lovely (and hot) wife, Anna Kournikova.

I totally expected to them to be all over one another, but they weren't.

My thoughts:

  1. Enrique is built like C. Same height, size, etc.
  2. Enrique was wearing and odd amount of packed-on facial sunscreen. (Perhaps protecting the sensitive skin where his mole once was.)
  3. Anna had excessively long hair. However, she was wearing a black and white two-piece halter suit (sans a cover up) that looked amazing on her abnormally near-perfect body. (I didn't see any flaws, but I'm assuming that since she's human, she had at least one. However, I walked past her leaving the bathroom and she looked perfect.)
To sum-it-up-thought:
Very cool to see celebrties on my first real "I-moved-to-Mexico" day, however, it would have been a bit cooler had it been someone else. Say Nick Lachey and that Vanessa chick.

Word on the street is that Pink and Carey Hart are building a tattoo place down here, too. I guess they're going to do their next show from it. My sister says that Carey Hart is small, but confident. Pink, is also very short - but not small-boned. Pretty thick. Maybe I'll get to see them. Fun.

1 comments:

Tiny 6:51 PM  

Seriously, that's the coolest thing I've heard in a long time!

Post a Comment