11:34 a.m.

>> Friday, September 01, 2006

Boy, it really is all about the wind - isn't it? The wind is definitely increasing, and it's still overcast. Not dark, yet. Just overcast.

Apparently we should be getting hit anytime now. The eye is coming closer.

The reality of the situation is bearing down a bit more on me. I've also come to find out that my laptop & the internet, and my phone - are pretty much my best friends. :-) Lol.

Anywho - anytime now.

I think that we'll be just fine. I feel much more confident with having my brother, B. here. He's served in two wars and has been all over to help emergency situation , most relevant - Katrina last year. Nice to be near a soldier in times like these.

So - I guess we're here. Waiting.

--

The house smells awesome right now. T. is making a pot of homemade pasta sauce right now. It smells amazing. So, at least we'll go down in a blaze of glory while smelling an awesome aroma.

:-)

1 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com 7:25 AM  

Thanks for your kind words, fellow-Mexico-living friend.

You're right, the news DOES make it so much worse than what it really is.

Again - great meeting you.

(Might I ask, how did you find the 'ole blog.)

Also - how did you fair in Mazatlan?

Post a Comment