8:01 a.m.

>> Friday, September 01, 2006


(As always, click on the maps to make them larger. We're at the tip of the peninsula.)

So, things are windy. And wet. The waves still look manageable and calm. However, I guess I never factored in the sound of the crashing bass-like BOOM that you hear every few seconds. I bet I'm going to go ahead and sleep/nap with the 'ole iPod on today.

Can you believe we have internet access? I woke up this morning really thinking that we wouldn't. How weird.

Overnight the storm has been strengthened to a Category 3. (Looks like these ratings/categories on the Saffir-Simpson scale change frequently during the anticipation process. Interesting.)

Alright - well, nothing new to write about. Just waiting and watching and listening. I think I'll go back to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment