Hurricane John increasing momentum

>> Wednesday, August 30, 2006

000

WTPZ31 KNHC 301435
TCPEP1
BULLETIN
HURRICANE JOHN ADVISORY NUMBER 9
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL EP112006
800 AM PDT WED AUG 30 2006

...HURRICANE JOHN NOW A CATEGORY FOUR HURRICANE...NEW WATCHES AND
WARNINGS ISSUED... (Katrina was a category five.)


I'm alarmed about this situation brewing. My sister is as well, as this
is her first tornado season as a [beautiful] home owner.
She's taking the necessary precautions at this point.
Put hurricane shudders on, buying water, gasoline, etc.

I, on the other hand, had the secretary check to see if I can even leave
the country. (My FM3 hasn't been granted to me yet,
therefore I need a "letter" to leave legally.)

I should have a letter by tomorrow a.m., at which time
the kids and I (or maybe just Chloe), will head to either
San Diego or Toledo.

I shall keep you all posted.

Your prayers are appreciated!

4 comments:

Traci 11:03 AM  

YIKES! A category 4 hurricane....I'd be leaving too.

I'll be thinking of you!!!! :)

Stay safe.

- Traci

Malissa 11:16 AM  

ky - you will all be in my prayers, and i hope the necessary things happen in order for you to leave, etc. ;) hang in there....and i guess this is ONE way to start your adventure.

Tiny 11:43 AM  

My prayers are definitely with you:)

Wrestling Kitties 12:28 PM  

I will be thinking of you as well & keeping you and your family in my prayers!

(This is one way to possibly get you back to Toledo, although not the most prefered way.)

Post a Comment